|Fun fabrics for the coming year|
The past year has been a great experience. Not only has it been exciting to share my research and sewing projects, I didn't realize how wonderful other costume bloggers are! It's sometimes amazing to stop and think how computers / the internet unite like-minded people.
My journey over the next year will include...
- Reproducing a 1770s gown from the collections where I work. You might not believe it but...it has robings AND is front closing. Crazy, huh?
- Completing my toddler's kit at the Crazy Concord Chicks blog, and researching / crafting toys.
- Trimming some new head ware.
- Researching 18th words / phrases and occasionally etymology...I will have weekly facebook posts with words / phrases from 18th century sources and a monthly recap post here.
- Historic site reviews...I'm a house museum junkie and will share more about my adventures and the cool collections that are hiding around the region.
- A mini moving sale.
- And making more gowns.
Post a Comment
Your feedback is appreciated. :)