I like the continuous bodice strap.
The pleating is OK, though it could benefit from a serious starch and ironing session.
Attaching the sleeves was slightly torturous. It took me four attempts to cut a proper right sleeve because I had forgot that the sleeves should mirror each other when laid on a one sided fabric. Duh!
I'm told that the center back is pleated too widely. I tried to pleat it so that the print looked "appeasing" but I guess it would have been better to focus on narrow pleats so the gown better reflects the era I'm representing.
Notice the pieced fabric at the center back skirt panel. I cut this panel too short and had to add this but when I flat felled the seam on the left side, the part of the selvedge that lists the pattern number was visible. Oops!
Here's a peek from the inside.
To correct that, I added a small patch to cover the modern looking numbers.
Time to finish the trim and cut my fabulous petticoat fabric!