I finished it in time for the Hive's Challenge event last month and I have (finally) uploaded the few pictures that we took...
Modeling the completed gown with my daughter.
The back of the gown and the polonaised skirt.
Detail of my hair -- I usually hide my hair in a bun but decided to be more adventurous. I made a fashionable "bump" in the front; for the back I twisted two strands and pinned it up which is hidden beneath my cap. It was super quick and easy, and a better fit than a bun for this impression.
My daughter inherited several children's clothing items which I am very grateful for, and I couldn't resist trying them on her!